My current focus is on B2B and B2C copy, features, and web content. My experience includes writing for radio and television news, print magazines, and web sites and blogs.
I write articles, video scripts, white papers, eBooks, brochures, reports, and blog posts for clients as diverse as investing and personal finance publications, eldercare ventures, data security firms, and cross-border payment services providers. I also enjoy writing B2C and B2B travel features.
The Motley Fool
- Where Billionaire Investor Laurene Powell Jobs Puts Her Money (and Her Time)
- Mellody Hobson’s Formula for Success
- 4 Steps to Teach Your Kids Investing Basics Without Losing Your Mind
- The 50 Best Big Companies to Work for in 2015
- Why Did American Workers Throw Out $52 Billion Last Year?
- Why Royal Caribbean Is Sending Its Coolest Ship to China
- The Business Risks of Tying Up $224 Billion in Unused Vacation Days
- 3 Ways “Work Martyr” Culture Hurts Everyone and 3 Ways Companies Are Changing It
- 4 Ways We Open Ourselves Up to Data Breaches
- Is Last-Minute Vacation Planning the New Normal for Americans?
- How Your Online Store Can Personalize Your Customers’ Experience
- How To Get Insurance When You’re Self-Employed
- How To Build A Minimum Viable Product
- How the Breitbart Controversy Revealed the Unintended Effects of Digital Advertising
- Want More Photography Clients? It’s All In Your Website
- Want to Start a New Home-Based Business? Do These 11 Things
- How You Can Choose The Best Domain Name For Your Blog
- E-Book: The HostGator Guide to Launching Your Home Business
- Your Post-Holiday Small Business Checklist is Here
- Digital Entrepreneurs, The Proof Is In Your Website
- Why Your Personal Email Account Is Destroying Your Credibility
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: There’s No Privacy in Senior Communities
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: Assisted Living Costs Too Much
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: My Parents Don’t Qualify for VA Benefits
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: My Parents Aren’t Eligible for Medicaid
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: In-Home Care Is Only for Very Ill People
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: It Costs Too Much to Hire In-Home Care
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: Are Medicare and Medicaid the Same Thing?
- Convincing Your Aging Parents to Accept Help
- Home Care Services: Use an Agency or Hire Your Own Caregiver?
- Retirement Living in Canada
- How to Find a Good Nursing Home
- Medicare Overseas: Avoiding This Common International Travel Mistake Could Save You Thousands
- 3 Fast and Easy Ways for Seniors to Find Travel Deals
- How to Contact Elected Officials for Senior Assistance
Texas Heritage for Living
- End-of-Summer Hurrahs
- What’s Killing Your Garden?
- Cool Destinations for Winter
- In Case of Emergency
- Skylight Liabilities
My feature and profile articles have been published in a number of regional and national magazines. (Some links are to PDFs.)
- 6 Things to See, Do, and Eat at Barton Springs Road in Austin, Texas Journey
- Teenager raises funds to fight cancer in Golden Retrievers, Out Here
- Sweet on Bees: Mikaila Ulmer is One Busy Bee Advocate, Out Here
- Good Groundwork: 7 Steps to Healthier Soil, Out Here
- Dogs That Make A Difference: Shelby Has It All Sorted Out, Dog Fancy
- Raising Reptiles, Boys’ Life
- Splendor By The Sea, Texas Highways
- Sand & Solitude, Texas Parks & Wildlife Magazine
- Stalk the Past, Revel in the Present at Dinosaur Valley State Park, Texas Parks & Wildlife Magazine