My current focus is on B2B and B2C content marketing, features, and web content. My experience includes writing for radio and television news, print magazines, and web sites and blogs.
I write thought leadership articles, video scripts, white papers, eBooks, brochures, reports, and blog posts for clients as diverse as investing and personal finance publications, eldercare ventures, data security firms, and cross-border payment services providers. I also enjoy writing B2C and B2B travel features.
The Motley Fool
- Where Billionaire Investor Laurene Powell Jobs Puts Her Money (and Her Time)
- Mellody Hobson’s Formula for Success
- 4 Steps to Teach Your Kids Investing Basics Without Losing Your Mind
- The 50 Best Big Companies to Work for in 2015
- Why Did American Workers Throw Out $52 Billion Last Year?
- Why Royal Caribbean Is Sending Its Coolest Ship to China
- The Business Risks of Tying Up $224 Billion in Unused Vacation Days
- 3 Ways “Work Martyr” Culture Hurts Everyone and 3 Ways Companies Are Changing It
- 4 Ways We Open Ourselves Up to Data Breaches
- Is Last-Minute Vacation Planning the New Normal for Americans?
- The ABCs of SEO: A Beginner’s Guide to SEO [E-Book]
- 10 Tips to Choose the Best Domain Name
- How Your Online Store Can Personalize Your Customers’ Experience
- How To Get Insurance When You’re Self-Employed
- How To Build A Minimum Viable Product
- How the Breitbart Controversy Revealed the Unintended Effects of Digital Advertising
- Want More Photography Clients? It’s All In Your Website
- Want to Start a New Home-Based Business? Do These 11 Things
- How You Can Choose The Best Domain Name For Your Blog
- E-Book: The HostGator Guide to Launching Your Home Business
- Your Post-Holiday Small Business Checklist is Here
- Digital Entrepreneurs, The Proof Is In Your Website
- Why Your Personal Email Account Is Destroying Your Credibility
- Cataracts and Clear Vision for Longer Life
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: Does Medicare Pay for Nursing Home Care?
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: There’s No Privacy in Senior Communities
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: Assisted Living Costs Too Much
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: My Parents Don’t Qualify for VA Benefits
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: My Parents Aren’t Eligible for Medicaid
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: In-Home Care Is Only for Very Ill People
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: It Costs Too Much to Hire In-Home Care
- Busting Senior-Care Myths: Are Medicare and Medicaid the Same Thing?
- Convincing Your Aging Parents to Accept Help
- Home Care Services: Use an Agency or Hire Your Own Caregiver?
- Retirement Living in Canada
- How to Find a Good Nursing Home
- Medicare Overseas: Avoiding This Common International Travel Mistake Could Save You Thousands
- 3 Fast and Easy Ways for Seniors to Find Travel Deals
- How to Contact Elected Officials for Senior Assistance
Texas Heritage for Living
- End-of-Summer Hurrahs
- What’s Killing Your Garden?
- Cool Destinations for Winter
- In Case of Emergency
- Skylight Liabilities
My feature and profile articles have been published in a number of regional and national magazines. (Some links are to PDFs.)
- 6 Things to See, Do, and Eat at Barton Springs Road in Austin, Texas Journey
- Teenager raises funds to fight cancer in Golden Retrievers, Out Here
- Sweet on Bees: Mikaila Ulmer is One Busy Bee Advocate, Out Here
- Good Groundwork: 7 Steps to Healthier Soil, Out Here
- Dogs That Make A Difference: Shelby Has It All Sorted Out, Dog Fancy
- Raising Reptiles, Boys’ Life
- Splendor By The Sea, Texas Highways
- Sand & Solitude, Texas Parks & Wildlife Magazine
- Stalk the Past, Revel in the Present at Dinosaur Valley State Park, Texas Parks & Wildlife Magazine